This highly participative course will give you a good understanding of accounting principles and processes. Managers, administrators and anyone who has to communicate with accounting staff or who wants to gain a broad knowledge of accounting basics will benefit from this course.
Who should attend:
This one-day session is designed for people who require a greater working knowledge of the accounting process and financial statements.
- Develop an understanding of the source of financial information.
- Gain an insight into accounting systems, terminology and concepts.
- Gain an understanding of income and expenditure; assets and liabilities; capital and revenue expenditure.
- Prepare basic financial statements.
The course will cover:
- The accounting process
- Terms and definitions
- Accrual vs. cash accounting
- Introduction to the accounting equation
- Basic preparation of financial statements
You will receive a workbook and there will be a number of examples for you to have a "hands-on" go at working through.
There is a limit of 16 participants to give plenty of opportunities for interaction and questions.
If you would like more information about this programme, please contact us on:
Ph: 64 4 463 6556 Email: email@example.com
Victoria Professional and Executive Development are able to customise many of our workshops to meet specific individual or organisational requirements. Please contact us for further information.