The Art of Deliberate Success® workshop is created by international thought leader Dr David Keane to support better performance.
Includes 1-hour of private coaching following the course – valued at $400.
Also includes The Art of Deliberate Success book, a Harvard book on Managing Yourself, and website access – valued at $150.
Based on the best-selling business book The Art of Deliberate Success: The 10 Behaviours of Successful People by Dr David Keane, this short course teaches the strategies successful people use every day to achieve extra-ordinary results. You’ll learn to work and live smarter.
The Art of Deliberate Success® (TADS) has been attended by thousands of people and is consistently highly rated by participants. Many have said it has been “life-changing” and provided them with a solid framework of tools and techniques that can be used in your professional and personal life.
The course – which is very practical – teaches “the secrets” of people who are highly productive and get results.
If you are a busy person, The Art of Deliberate Success® will show you how to:
- Identify those things that matter most
- Get more done in less time
- Beat stress and become more resilient
This unique course with an integrated hour of one-on-one coaching is based on Dr Keane’s extensive study and coaching with some of the world's most successful people over a period of 25 years.
In essence, Dr Keane discovered that people who are excellent at self-management have developed superior skills of self-discipline across a number of areas of their lives and, as a result, they achieve a consistently better performance and get more done with less.
The great news is that these skills are learnable. This course shows you how.
To learn more about TADS visit: www.artofdeliberatesuccess.com
Watch the interview with David Keane on The AM show'
Who should attend:
The Art of Deliberate Success® is suitable for anybody wanting to develop a successful and productive life. The workshop will help:
- Employees and team groups.
- New employees, first-time managers and emerging talent.
- Workers in management development and leadership programmes.
- Managers, professionals and specialist staff.
- Small-business owners and sales professionals.
Typically, attendees are:
- Interested in achieving their full potential in all aspects of their lives.
- People who have too much to do in the time available.
- Professionals who are early to mid-career and want to get to the next level.
- Senior professionals who are looking ahead or at a transition phase of some kind.
- Individuals who want to achieve better work/life integration.
This course is also offered in-house and is an ideal way for teams to make significant improvements in relationships and in productivity.
The course is built on the unique TADS framework which lays out the 10 behaviours of successful people in an easy-to-understand way. On course completion, you’ll be able to:
- Know what success really means to you.
- Balance your professional and personal life.
- Work less, but achieve more.
- Improve your productivity.
- Be a better team player.
- Use some great tools to achieve big things.
- Dramatically reduce unwanted stress in your life.
Two weeks following the course you get a one-hour private coaching session. The purpose of the coaching is to review what has been learned, to customise ideas to particular circumstances, and to chart your action plan for the future.
The course is designed to give you a framework and specific tools and techniques to help you focus on the 10 key aspects of living a successful professional and personal life. We explore:
Course fees include:
- Access to TADS licenced materials
- Comprehensive bound course workbook
- The Art of Deliberate Success® book – special limited hardcover edition with bookmark
- On Managing Yourself - a Harvard Business School book
- Access code for TADS web tools and resources
- One-hour of individual coaching 2 weeks following the course
- Lunch and morning and afternoon teas
This is a two-day interactive course followed by a one-hour individual coaching session two weeks later with a qualified coach.
The coaching session allows you to try out some new ideas and discuss your experiences in a supportive way.
Dr David Keane
“The Art of Deliberate Success has provided me with the skills to create my own compass, that allows me to navigate my life in a world that is full of strong currents.” Advisor, Ministry of Education
"I wish I had been on this course years ago. It has given me several models which have vastly improved my understanding of success which I can use to exert greater influence in my role on the management team." Services Manager, State Services Commission
"I did enjoy the course – one of the best I have ever attended. The best thing about the course is that it can be applied to anyone regardless of their position and experience." Policy Analyst, Ministry of Fisheries
"Following your course, I made some really positive changes that have made a big difference to both my work life and also at home." Policy Analyst, ACC
“If you want to be effective and successful in all aspects of your life (not just in your job) but despite your long hours and hard work, you seem to be just treading water, TADS offers a great opportunity to turn your life around.” Human Resources Professional
If you would like more information about this programme, please contact us on:
Ph: 64 4 463 6556 Email: email@example.com
Victoria Professional and Executive Development are able to customise many of our workshops to meet specific individual or organisational requirements. Please contact us for further information.