People prefer to work with leaders who lead from a strong foundation of confidence. Confident leaders build trust and optimism about the future, and people thrive on that kind of positive emotion. Without confidence, leaders struggle to make good decisions, to inspire others to step willingly into the unknown and, worst of all, fail to be taken seriously as an important contributor to success.
This one-day intensive course focuses on the foundations for confident leadership.
By attending this course, you will increase your ability to:
- lead successfully and handle tricky leadership situations
- influence others and use your judgement and decision-making skills
- deliver the results you are capable of and gain a stronger drive to do so.
Who should attend:
This course is for leaders at any level who:
- recognise that sometimes their self-doubt hinders them from making the most of their ability
- have had significant expectations placed upon them and who want to raise their confidence levels to meet that demand
- want to learn to be more confident more often for greater impact
- would like to navigate the challenges of an uncertain world without losing their confidence in the process.
- discover the drivers of their current confidence levels and how to manage them
- gain an understanding of the critical drivers of leadership confidence
- strengthen their ability to build and maintain high levels of confidence
- gain an understanding of how to ‘switch on’ their confidence in situations where they may have doubted themselves in the past
- learn how to apply a set of simple strategies to remain optimistic and positive even in challenging situations.
The course covers:
- leadership, confidence and success
- the structure of leadership confidence
- confidence patterns and how to understand them
- identity, purpose and confidence
- the psychology of confidence
- personal strengths and leadership confidence
- confidence, judgement and decision making
- self-reflection and the confidence cycle
- confidence uncertainty, humility and risk
- putting confidence skills into practice.
The course includes a mix of stories, mini-lectures, self-reflection, small group exercises and group discussion. You will increase your confidence skills through applying simple tools and templates that help you to understand and assess your world.
If you would like more information about this programme, please contact us on:
Ph: 64 4 463 6556 Email: email@example.com
Victoria Professional and Executive Development are able to customise many of our workshops to meet specific individual or organisational requirements. Please contact us for further information.