Do you want to achieve more with your training? Do you want to dramatically improve your confidence levels at the front of the room?
Whether you are a full time trainer, or you train as part of your job, this practical 2-day workshop will leave you better equipped to deal with any training situation.
You’ll learn a wide variety of training tools and techniques, and also experience them in use. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to practise, so you’ll leave ready to hit the ground running.
Who should attend:
This workshop is ideal for professionals who need to deliver training as part of, or all of their job.
- Grow training skills to new levels, no matter where you start from
- Develop a style of training that’s based on your natural strengths
- Build your confidence to feel at ease at the front of the room
- Using an easy and clear structure for your training
- Identifying and meeting the needs of your participants
- Creating a supportive learning environment
- Setting up your training so everyone knows what to expect
- Using stories and examples to bring ideas to life
- Creating simple, effective visual aids
- Managing your participants’ energy levels with state changes
- Using different learning styles
- Responding to challenging behaviour to maintain a safe environment
- Using simple ways to test your audience’s understanding of your material
- Setting up, running, and debriefing training activities
- Encouraging active participation in group discussions
- Using the Kirkpatrick model to evaluate your training.
This workshop is highly practical and interactive. We take a maximum of 12 people so you get one-on-one attention. There are multiple opportunities to practice and we follow each exercise with a feedback session. Participants are taught a constructive and supportive feedback model which they use to coach each other, which is another great tool for the workplace. Please note: there is a small amount of preparation to do over lunch on the first day, as well as in the evening between day one and day two of the course.
If you would like more information about this programme, please contact us on:
Ph: 64 4 463 6556 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria Professional and Executive Development are able to customise many of our workshops to meet specific individual or organisational requirements. Please contact us for further information.