Currently only being offering for groups 'in-house' for organisations. Register your interest below.
Conflict and Resolution is a one-day intensive course that introduces leaders, managers and others dealing with conflict to the essentials in:
- encouraging effective conflict;
- leading a process of resolution.
The course builds on the existing skills of participants and offers additional approaches to use immediately in their workplaces.
Before the course you will complete the TKI Conflict Assessment Tool online. This will be used during the course. The US$45 fee for completing this is included in the course cost.
Who should attend:
This course is suitable for leaders, people managers, human resource and employment relations professionals, negotiators, customer service professionals or anyone who encounters opposing viewpoints, conflict or difficult situations in their employment.
It is also suitable for people who:
- avoid, or reluctantly approach conflict and would benefit from methods for demonstrating leadership in resolving difficult situations
- may be new to a leadership role and want to understand the importance of effective conflict
- have the potential to step into leadership roles and want to strengthen their readiness for leadership and their ability to ‘hit the ground running’
- want to strengthen their ability to apply these skills in the service of their organisation’s objectives.
- identify the subtle varieties of conflict, what it looks like and how it feels
- deepen their confidence and ability to address conflict in a range of real world situations
- appreciate and apply practical ‘use now’ skills and tools to lead resolution processes
- understand and apply three simple principles to improve the likelihood of resolution
The course will cover:
- The opportunities that conflict present
- The predictable stages and outcomes of conflict
- Resolution leadership theory
- A self-assessment of preferred methods to resolve conflict
- ‘Have a point of view’ – assertiveness in action
- ‘Mind the Gap’ - successful conflict and resolution communication skills
- Real life conflict scenarios and ‘live’ resolution leadership
This is a one-day intensive course with a central focus on the fundamentals of conflict and leadership skills needed in the resolution process. You will learn through stories, mini-lectures, self-reflection, small group exercises, group discussion; and through applying simple tools and templates to understand, assess and resolve conflict in your world.
If you would like more information about this programme, please contact us on:
Ph: 64 4 463 6556 Email: email@example.com
Victoria Professional and Executive Development are able to customise many of our workshops to meet specific individual or organisational requirements. Please contact us for further information.