Paula Feathers, Coach, Facilitator, Mediator
Areas of Expertise:
- Senior leadership team coaching
- Conflict resolution
- Debriefing MBTI, Genos (EI) and TMS
Paula has been facilitating and coaching since the mid 1990s working mainly with mid level and senior managers in the Public Sector but also with clients in Banking, the Construction Industry and the Not for Profit sector. She recently worked in Nepal for an NGO where she coached staff on teamwork and conflict management. Paula works with individuals and teams who are striving to reach their full potential, and in turn enrich the lives of those they influence, manage and lead.
Business Background and Experience:
Paula held leadership positions in the Oil Industry in Scotland before emigrating to New Zealand in 1994. In NZ she has worked as a consultant for Tall Poppies (Thought Partners) and Conflict Management NZ. She is also a qualified mediator (LEADR).
Paula is an experienced coach, challenging clients to assess the impact of their personal style on those they lead and manage. She has also used Skype for overseas clients in Nepal, Uganda, South America, the Middle East and the UK. As a team coach and facilitator, Paula's skill lies in being able to present complex concepts in an engaging and accessible manner. Her background in session design, coupled with her mediation experience means that she can be flexible and responsive to group needs and more challenging group dynamics.
As a qualified and accredited coach, Paula undertakes regular professional supervision of her coaching practice. She is also a qualified Professional Coach Supervisor with IECL.
- Accredited Coach, Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL)
- Senior Executive Coach IECL
- PCC (Professional Certified Coach) with International Coach Federation
- MBA, University of Bradford, UK
- BSc Industrial Technology, University of Bradford, UK
- CIPD Chartered Member of UK Institute for Personnel and Development
- LEADR accredited mediator
- ACC International Coach Federation
- Certified in MBTI, Genos and TMS suite of instruments